Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I was going to post 1-45 reasons why I love Christmas, but I missed that boat. Next year.

I love a new year..I love the idea of starting fresh and new. I really feel like this year is going to be the year of tremendous breakthru not only in my own spiritual life but also for our church. I believe there is victory and blessings to be had in 2009 despite what we hear on the news. I know God is willing and able, we just have to believe and step out in faith. I don't want to be the same in 2009..I CAN'T be the same!

Since, I am so good at frequent postings..HaHa..Here's a picture recap of 2008. It's going to be long, so make your self a nice cup of hot chocolate or tea and sit back and enjoy! Love ya all!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Tina, I like your new blog design and I LOVE your new header photo! Cuuuuuttttte! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ti-i-i-i-n-n-n-na?
Where are you?
I don't want to take you off my blog list.
Please post something by Feb. 1st.
Thank you.
Love your blog-friend. :-D